Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

MAC's FIX+


I was always hesitant to purchase this product, as i just thought there was no point because it was like spraying water on your face, so why spend a lot of money on something you can get out of the tap. Well let me just say this isn't just water, it is infused with vitamins and minerals, green tea and chamomile, cucumber and a energizing scent of Sugi.
After finishing all my make up, i hold the bottle about 10cm away from my face, shut my eyes and spay the product 2-3 times. You will see little spray marks, but your skin soaks it in and your face looks refreshed and dewy. This honestly keeps my makeup on all day. It is perfect for school, so i don't have to touch up my makeup throughout the day. This product is great because you don't have to buy a face primer (i would still use an eye primer though).
This is definitely worth the £12.50. The smell is very nice and something that you would want to spray all over your face. You will get many uses out of this product and will last you ages! Even my mum who thought it was a waste of money, even brought this product herself after using mine because she thought it was so amazing.

0 comments: